Konnichiwa minna-san! The last couple of days, MK has been thinking and dreaming a lot about getting the perfect cell phone! [*v*]
I’ve never really been the that person who has her cell phone with her at all times and gets a call or a message ever ten minutes. That’s probably because of a couple of different reasons:
- MK has few friends who would call her. [-_-]
- She’s hardly ever not at home, so it doesn’t make much sense for her to have a mobile phone when MK is so immobile and anyone can just reach her on her house’s phone.
- When she finally does go out she normally just forgets her phone at home.
These and more are reasons why MK should not get a cell phone [;_;].
Now, I have more reason to get a cell phone because…:
- Yoshi-kun and Nami-chan both have cell phones that they use very actively. So now I have people to call and be called by. [^_^]
- This year I have some new activities outside of the house (such as a new part-time job [n_n]), so in order for others to contact me, I need a cell phone, ne? *wink*
- I’ve gotten into a good habit of always making sure to have certain things when I leave the house. Things like, my PSP, headphones, my palm pilot and anything else I need to go to that specific place. So, this means I should be able to remember not to leave my phone at home all the time. Also, I wanna get a really nice cell phone that I love, so that I’ll want to have it with me all the time.
Yes, so for those reasons, MK is in need of a mobile telephone…
What kind of a cell phone has MK been dreaming about?
Well, I have some ideal features that would be perfect in my phone. I know to get all of these features in one phone could be pretty expensive, but that’s just what I would get if money wasn’t an issue. But unfortunately, it is.[u_u]
Anyway, the ideal phone for me would have to:
My organizer - Tungsten E
- Have a good camera, the more megapixels the better.
- Have a keyboard/keypad. I really don’t like entering text with the normal number buttons on a cell. It takes forever!
- Have a good calendar and to-do list.
- Look somewhat japanese keitai-ish. ^^
- And a bonus would be that it has a MP3 player and can use regular headphones/earphones.
So, those are features you’ll probably only find together in a smartphone or of course an iPhone. And since an iPhone is probably out of the picture for poor MK-chan, why not check out smartphones? It doesn’t hurt to dream, right? [^.^]
OK, so when I think of a suitable phone with all of these features, I immediately think of Palm phones.
You see, my organizer is a Palm Tungsten E. It’s super old! I’ve probably had it for 6-7 years now, and it still hasn’t failed me. [*v*] That’s why I think a Palm smartphone would be a good way to go, ne?
So when I googled “Palm phone” on Google images, one that caught my eye was the Palm Centro. I really don’t know anything about this phone yet, so I’ll definitely be looking into it. But for starters, it looks nice, doesn’t it?
Pink Palm Centro - Ooh! It's pretty!
I think it’s pretty cute and I’m guessing it’s just like an organizer, a camera, and an MP3 player in one. Hmmm, maybe I should stop guessing and search for some solid info.
Anyway, MK must come back out of dream land now, and get begin doing homework.[;_;] I’ll look up some more info about some more possible phone choices and let minna-san know later, OK?